Design and development of a website for the 2030 Agenda special from the Elcano Royal Institute. The site is built with the Astra WordPress theme.
The website contains a dossier of the publications and activities that the Elcano Royal Institute has published over the years in relation to the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals that comprise it. A website was required to present the work of the Institute within the framework of the agenda, as well as each of the Sustainable Development Goals for which the Institute has developed some kind of content or held some kind of activity. It is a website whose content will grow over the next few years, so it has been implemented in such a way that its maintenance and content management is as easy as possible for the client.
Website’s main features are:
- The website is multilingual, it is in English and Spanish and is managed with the WPML plugin.
- Custom post types have been configured to facilitate the management and classification of information.
- The design has been implemented with the visual editor Elementor, to make the client’s maintenance easier.
- Shortcodes have been implemented to show the dynamic content in the different pages.
- The tools used in the process are: Sketch, Sublimet Text, Gulp and the development tools of different browsers.
I designed and developed this website at the end of 2020 and it was published at the end of February 2021.