Lupe is a WordPress theme for fashion blogs, photography or design portfolios looking for a modern interface.
For its development I used the HTML5 Blank template, what is known as starter theme for WordPress, which provides the basic file structure to build a functional WordPress theme or template. Anyway, I “cleaned up” the file structure as much as possible to have a simple WordPress template.
The main features of the theme are the following:
- The blog front page has a tiled design with a custom animation on hover or mouse-over effect.
- Full screen menu.
- Allows to configure the entries to have sidebar or not.
- Allows you to add a logo and a menu in the footer, as well as a legal or © copyright text.
- Adapts to all devices (it is responsive).
- Complies with basic accessibility standards.
- It is ready to be translated.
- Uses Inter and Libre Baskerville fonts.
For the development of this theme, I followed the official WordPress.org guide for theme development, and it was published in the official WordPress repository after a series of revisions.
Inspiration: 📷 VOGUE.
Éste y todos los temas que publique para su descarga gratuita tienen licencia GPL v2 o posterior